Round Table is 100% complete on its biggest refurbishment since the early 1950s and is open again. Its essential character is unchanged, but we have added some things to make the whole house warmer, more spacious and even more comfortable.
You will find:
- A new studio sitting room / bedroom
- A new shower room / toilet with a “rainforest” overhead shower
- A new entrance, lit at night so you don’t have to find your way through the garage in the dark
- Improved parking
- New oak double glazed windows
- Better insulation and a warmer house
- New mattresses, duvets and pillows
- Central heating in the smallest bedroom
- New carpets throughout
- The whole house newly decorated
- A new cleaning service, so all you need to is clear up and pack, rather than get your Marigolds on at the end of your stayWe have yet to complete the paint on on the east gable, and the garden still needs a little work.
But, together with all this….
- The same cosy yet spacious sense of peace and history.